We created this blog as a vehicle that will make communication between Real Magic students and practitioners possible, and help people support each other in The Great Work.

Many people are out there working alone. As Sylvia becomes more focused on writing and less available for individual readings, please support each other in this difficult passage through the ego jungle. Ask each other questions. Answer questions. It is an opportunity for advanced students to mentor the students on the Path who are just beginning their journey.

This is a time on earth of polarity and restructuring. It is a time of growing community as opportunities to come together are presented to us. Let's make use of this time to give each other truth and blessings on the Path. Thank you.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Rainy Friday Morning

I think sometimes of thoughts I want to share but I'm driving or showering or walking in the woods. This time I was meditating - well, thinking a bit in between really excellent bits of focusing when I thought of a conversation I had with a client this morning where he said something about feeling angry at getting older. I found no connection.
Now I can change in a split second but in these moments for a while now I feel such acceptance that I couldn't connect with anger at that that simply is. I choose acceptance is one that I've noticed major resistance to at different times laughing when I realize that I LOVE living in acceptance. Little Bratly - otherwise known as my very own ego can make me forget some of the most obvious truths. I love how we don't know where and how the blessings from mantras will manifest in our lives.
So I'm really thankful that this blog is here and that I can feel a bit more connected with others practicing and learning and healing and growing and waking up.

Love~Aile

3 comments:

  1. Little Bratly! that's great. I love living in acceptance too, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing and writing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just meandering through the blog before bed - it is so sweet to connect with you all. I realized that I hadn't really read this, Aile, and it is so lovely and honest and true. And I also am so grateful for this blog - for connection, for expanded learning, and just, as right now, for comfort when I am feeling tired and can connect with you-all. Big thank you. And much, much love over the holidays and New Year.

    ReplyDelete