We created this blog as a vehicle that will make communication between Real Magic students and practitioners possible, and help people support each other in The Great Work.

Many people are out there working alone. As Sylvia becomes more focused on writing and less available for individual readings, please support each other in this difficult passage through the ego jungle. Ask each other questions. Answer questions. It is an opportunity for advanced students to mentor the students on the Path who are just beginning their journey.

This is a time on earth of polarity and restructuring. It is a time of growing community as opportunities to come together are presented to us. Let's make use of this time to give each other truth and blessings on the Path. Thank you.

Friday, December 11, 2009

You

I was just reading the intention for this blog again and it’s really quite beautiful.  Thank you.  I read it often and feel the connection.

What strikes me today about this introduction, is how much I don’t know about the other students in this community. There is a collective knowledge through experience here that is palpable and rare.

I want to know more about you - after all these years of study, after all of these power points, after all of the mantras, who have you become?  Are you inspired?  Are you at peace?  Are you indescribable?  Are you utterly unsure?  What is your soul’s desire? What is your continued resistance?

I would like to use you if you are willing.  Use your wisdom, use your insight - as a tool that continues to inspire, nudge and move me through my ego and deeper into truth and practice.  I will happily in turn, do the same.

“I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake.”  - George Bernard Shaw

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tanya, you can use me anytime. Love to hear your heart here. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tanya! Use me - that's what I am here for and I too want to be rich and full and used up - like "a feather on the breath of God" - when I die. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Tanya. After the blog craziness of the past few days, I came back to your post and re-read it. It is beautiful and so appropriate in the face of the distress the blog has suffered in the past few days. Thank you for your healing touch. Such an acknowledgment and respect for the people who have been so focused and working so hard to live "The Great Work". Thank you for your sincerity and desire to live a true Creative and honest existence. Thank you for your breath of fresh air honesty. Thank you for your balance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Tanya. I was moved by your post, it's simple honesty and intention. Thank you for asking personally about our RM community, our challenges, joys, and desires. I know that for me personally, since practicing the Great Work, I live more in a state of Trust than ever before. My constant mantras are choosing to be true to myself and to live in faith and trust. And then to let go of anxiety about outcomes and let go of expectations.

    It is not always easy for me. Sometimes I go into fear or lack or comparing myself and then I notice how bad that feels. And mostly I catch myself and choose another intention. Some periods of my life now have been harder. I have moved to Portland recently and this whole change of place to live, friends, family, all that had been familiar and comfortable, has me looking at "Who am I?" I question myself, who I am, what I want, what I want to create. Sometimes I feel the fear and self doubt creep in, but mostly I feel excited and inspired. Excited about creating a more true, beautiful life.

    Sylvia once told me in a reading to think of our community as a force in the world, a force of good to create a better planet, and this has really stuck with me. When she said this, I saw that I was not alone and that many in the RM community and other teachers on the planet with similar intentions but maybe spoken in different ways, were part of a collective force raising the planetary vibration. And this is what really excites me. My desire is to be a part of raising the consciousness on our planet and creating a better world, filled with love, peace and respect for one another.

    So Tanya, thank you for your sincerity and willingness to open your heart.

    Laura Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura is was a pleasure to read your reply and thank YOU for your willingness...very inspiring indeed. Happy New Year, Happy New Home. x

    ReplyDelete